Sharing Photos & Videos
- How do I start uploading photos?
- How many photos can I upload at once?
- How do I create albums?
- How do I add photos to albums?
- How are my photos organized?
- How can I move a photo/video to a different album?
- Can I edit my photos online?
- Is there a way to allow my family and friends to download my photos from DropShots?
- I want to share a photo on Facebook. How do I do that?
- Can I import photos from my other accounts?
- How can I download files from DropShots?
- I want to post a photo I have on DropShots to my blog. How can I embed it?
- Essential Tips for Photographing Children
- How to Use Color to Enhance Composition
- How to Transform Your Photos in One Click with DropShots
- 3 Tips for Better Landscape Photos
- How to Use the Color Wheel to Enhance Your Photos
- 4 Tips for Taking Autumn Landscape Photos
Billing & Subscription
- I can't access my account. What to do?
- My friends can't view any of my photos. Why is that?
- I'm trying to upload a video and it gets cut off. Why?
- I've just uploaded some photos, but I can't find them. Where are they?
- Some of my videos won't play. How can I fix this?
- Why is the quality of my video on DropShots worse than the original?
- I've uploaded a video and I can't view it. Why is that?