To greatly help mitigate fraudulence, HESAA calls for all events to your application to own their very own User ID and password. Each debtor on an authentication must be passed by the application procedure to be able to signal their application. An individual ID and Password additionally allows the debtor to get into their records with HESAA.
Just how do I get a person ID and password?
To join up, follow these actions:
- Click the “Register” switch.
- Produce a HESAA individual ID profile, and choose your login/user ID and a password. When completed, click submit.
- Go back to login web page and enter your login/user password and ID.
We forgot my password, what can I do?
- Click “Forgot Password or Forgot Consumer ID”.
- Enter User ID and click “send demand”. A contact will undoubtedly be delivered to the e-mail address which you utilized during the time you created the enrollment.
- Follow the link supplied in the e-mail and will also be prompted to go into the password that is new.
- Go back to login web web page and enter your login/user ID and password.